Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Photo of the day - California love

Venice Beach, California

Just want to show California some love! We have great beaches and great weather! Venice is my favorite beach to head to, pull up a towel, and just chill. I think I'm long overdue for a beach date. The cross country season ends in a few weeks and I'll be at the beach to relax about running everyday for the last 7 months. My body could use the little break....and the sun! Gotta fix the runners tan lines!

*If you ever make it to Venice Beach, I HIGHLY recommend you visit the boardwalk. In particular, Sean's Cafe for the best burgers! Schulzies (featured on the Food Network) is also on the boardwalk and I love it! And there's a few more restaurants I can recommend if needed! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment