Saturday, October 19, 2013

Photo of the day - Chile


Enjoying the Chilean vineyards.

Onto my fourth country in search of what I'm going to do next year as I hope to finally start my expat life! If you missed my previous three posts, you can check out Brazil over here, Peru here, and Ecuador here!

The country of Chile is long and skinny yet full of culture and history. My time in Chile a few years ago was short and I left with so much I wanted to know. At the time, I really didn't feel connected to the country and still needed more answers. Perhaps I could use the time now to get to know Chile better? From the coastline, to the city life, vineyards, and part of Patagonia, Chile has everything I enjoy. I'll have to keep this in mind when I figure out my plans...

Tomorrow is my final photo in my search of expat life! I'm hoping these posts will help me make my decision. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment