Monday, October 21, 2013

Contest time! Read all about it!

In honor of finally posting my About Me page (click my About me picture on the left side panel!) AND starting my Facebook page, I want to do something special for someone! :-) I'm all about giving and not expecting anything in return and it's the perfect season to do this!

Only One Rule:

Simple 'like' my Facebook page (my links are on both side panels) by October 31st and you will automatically be entered to win...

Your choice of either: Homemade (I like to bake sometimes!) or Handmade (With items from California!)

and

A blog feature!

Winner will be picked at random that weekend and it will be announced.

Good luck! :)

I just want to thank all my followers who show me support and those who I do follow who also inspire me. :)


Love,

Reima

No comments:

Post a Comment