Saturday, October 12, 2013

I'm on Facebook!

I finally made the plunge.....and got a Facebook page for Love A Traveler! I can like all of my favorite blogs now! :-)

Please like and share my Facebook page to:

~ Keep up to date in my postings!

~ Travel opinions

~ Social Networking

~ Friendships

~ When I'm traveling and can't fit in a blog post, I can update what I'm doing on there!

~ ETC!

It's still in the beginning stages but will be dolled up shortly! Click on either Facebook tab I've put on both sidebars or search for me at www.facebook.com/lovetraveler (while signed in)

Thank you so much for your support!

Love,

Reima
Love A Traveler

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am off to like it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Briana! :) I'll have to take a look and see if you have one too!

      Delete