Friday, October 18, 2013

Photo of the day - Ecuador


Here I am almost at the top of the volcano Cotopaxi, the highest volcano above sea level in the world.

Still continuing my search for my home in 2014, the next country I'm stopping in is Ecuador. If you have not seen my previous posts, check out Brazil over here and Peru here!

Ecuador is one of my loves that has so much to explore. With spring-like weather year round, it fits my ideal weather conditions. :-) Some sun. Some clouds. Some rain. Ecuador has part of my love, the Amazon Rainforest, beautiful coastline, majestic Andes mountains, and the incredible Galapagos Islands. Plenty to offer for those who choose to live here. 

Stay tuned as I continue to post a picture from each country I'm considering moving to! Maybe this will help me make my decision? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment