Friday, January 3, 2014

Top Posts of 2013

2013 was the start of Love a Traveler and even though I began mid-year, I'd still like to post the top 10 most read posts of 2013 here! I still consider it looking back on the past and reminiscing on what I've done and what I strive for in the future. :)

***If you haven't taken a peek yet, here are my top 20 most read posts up from 2008-2013 from my food blog: Peace. Love. And Blueberries. You will see posts that I wrote from way back in the day! It's amazing to re-read what I experienced so many years ago. And some great recipes too. :)

Without further adieu, here are the top 10 most read posts of 2013:

1) Photo of the day - Brazil
Grab a coconut, a beach towel, sun tan (or block!) lotion, and plenty of water when you spend most of your day at Copacabana beach in Rio de Janeiro!

2) Are you really safe with a tour guide?
My Galapagos experience with the tour guide Jhover Alvarez. Just because you are on a tour, it doesn't mean you can let your guard down..

3) The best thing I ever ate in....
Some of the best dishes I've had so far in all of my wonderful travels.

4) Photo of the day - Peru
One of my top favorite countries!

5) Photo of the day - Galapagos Islands
For those who are huge nature lovers, these islands are perfect for you!

6) Galapagos Islands
Here are plenty of Galapagos pictures to make you smile! Of course this was the post following my Tour guide story (mentioned above).

7) Misconceptions of a solo female traveler
Probably my favorite post. Standing up for all female travelers. We should not be afraid to travel this incredible world alone!

8) How do you pack for an adventure?
Here's my list of what I bring along and can fit in my backpack!

9) Pros vs. Cons of hostels 
Why staying in a hostel is not such a bad idea.

10) Health, Holidays, and Travel
How to stay fit and eat what you want while on an adventure or vacation.

 
What would you like to see more of in 2014? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment