Monday, August 19, 2013

Food Challenge #2

Since we are giving up red meat for 30 days, I thought if I came up with another fun challenge, you will be preoccupied with it and your everyday life that you won't even realize that you gave up red meat for better health the last 30 days!
 
So here's what the challenge will entail:
 
I'll pick one ingredient: pantry, fridge, or freezer.
You can make a main dish, appetizer, dessert, etc! The possibilities are endless!
It must be YOUR own recipe!
There is a time limit! Have to make things exciting! Due 20 days from start date.
When you have made your dish, post the recipe with a picture, and email the link to me! I will post everyones results here on my blog.
Hopefully each challenge will end with a newfound love of a product you've never had OR changes your previous thoughts on a product in the past!
 
Ready for the challenge?
 
Here goes....
 
Challenge #2
 
I have seen this product being used more now than ever before and it is inspiring me to come up with something new!
 
Tahini
 
 
 
What can you do with Tahini?
 
The possibilities are endless...
 
Due date for this challenge is: September 7th!
 
I can't wait to see everyones results!
 
Hmmmm...what am I going to make with Tahini?


No comments:

Post a Comment