Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Photo of the day - Bolivia


 
El Camino de la Muerte/Yungas Road, Bolivia
 
Would I ride Yungas Road again? Originally I answered no to this question because I don't want to take the experience from the first time away but the more I've been thinking about it, the more I want to go at it again! For one, the views are absolutely incredible. I would stop more this time and capture the beauty on film and in photographs. So many photos I wished I had taken after it was over. I'd also like to take the break in the pool and explored the rainforest in Coroico at the end of the day because I ended up doing the zipline adventure! Wonderful and highly recommended.
  
If you have any questions on taking a ride on the World's Most Dangerous Road, feel free to ask me. Look for my future story on my day on Yungas road.

No comments:

Post a Comment